Overview for 150 Years of India Postage Stamps and Its History: 1854-2004
* World's first pictorial volume contains all the India Postage Stamps issued between 1854 and 2003 with its original colour and shape.
* Origin of world's first postage stamp in 1840 and some of the rarest postage stamps of the world.
* Most interesting history of 150 years of India Postage Stamps since 1854.
* India's first Lithograph Postage Stamps issued in 1854 during the British Rule.
* Nearly 2,106 postage stamps of India (1854-2003) including 202 stamps issued between 1854 and 1946 during the British Rule.
* Postage stamps of 'Indian National Army' (I.N.A.) of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
* Stamps 'Feudatory' and 'Convention' states of India.
* Military and service stamps of India.
* Mahatma Gandhi and Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru issued by India and by foreign countries.
* Presidents of Indian Republic--Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Sardar Patel, Rabindranath Tagore and Mrs. Indira Gandhi and also foreign celebrities, leading ladies, artists, musicians, dancers, filmstars, cricketers, flowers, trees, mountains and metro cities like Delhi, Calcutta, Mumbai, Chennai, Agra and Amritsar etc. on India Postage Stamps.
* Philately exhibitors in India.
Ramesh Thaakar (Author)
No info for this author